Tuesday, April 25, 2006

As a beginning.

For some time, I have had a private blog that is basically only visible to four real-world friends. There is nothing wrong with this, but I have a number of online contacts from flickr who might possibly be interested in my thoughts. or not. There's also my family, which doesn't know about the other blog.

My idea is to have several linked blogs that address different interests: film, brazilian news and politics and other random tidbits.

This blog is for musings on Brazilian news and politics. Not that anyone probably cares, but it occurs to me that international media coverage of Brazilian news is usually nonexistent or gives a very limited picture of what is going on. In this election year, I thought I'd start my own blog where I review the Portuguese-language news or what I am hearing from the people around me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home